The Swiss government has laws and regulations that facilitate the formation and administration of companies. One such service that plays a vital role is the Swiss fiduciary. It is a professional who offers various services related to formation and administration. The services include
- Help entrepreneurs choose the company structure best suits their business goals and objectives.
- Assist with the company's registration with the relevant authorities, such as the commercial register.
- Bookkeeping and helping companies navigate the complex legal requirements of doing business in Switzerland.
- Payroll administration and assist companies in abiding by Swiss law and Swiss law during their day-to-day business
- tax planning and compliance, including preparing and filing tax returns.
When starting a business in Switzerland, consider working with a Swiss fiduciary to help you navigate the complex legal and regulatory landscape.
The Swiss company formation procedure is also simple, provided all paperwork is done correctly and the required capital is deposited in a bank account before registration. However, starting and maintaining a business in Switzerland can be stressful without the right advice and documentation, particularly for foreign entrepreneurs or locals unfamiliar with local laws and regulations. This is where Rister can be invaluable, providing expertise and support to help businesses succeed in this dynamic market.
For foreign investors, there are no limits on forming a business; you only require a residence permit. If the investors grant a power of attorney, the company can help with a range of services to help you set up, namely;
- It aids with registering a Swiss business even without the company founder's presence in the country.
- It can assist you with opening a bank account in Switzerland and provide legal advice on the procedures to establish a corporation in Switzerland.
- It also provides nominee director services, including corporate secretarial support and appointing a suitably qualified and experienced Swiss resident director to foreign business owners.
- Offer professional advice and direction on Swiss corporation law and taxation.
- It can aid international business owners in making wise choices and averting costly errors.
- If the company is a sole proprietorship, joint-stock company, or limited liability company (LLC), it can assist in forming and drafting articles of association.
- They help with any changes or updates to a company's legal structure, such as mergers and acquisitions or the transfer of shares.
Foreign business owners using the companies services stand to gain many advantages, including ease, compliance, and secrecy. It’s a reputable company with years of experience in the Swiss legal and business environment.